Big thumbs up for Scuba Toys !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the_bandit

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just thought I would write to give my thanks to Larry, Joe and the guys at Scubatoys.com!

I was in the US for work, and dropped into Scubatoys, with the intention of buying a complete brand new kit. Larry spent 2 hours with me discussing the various options in BCDs, Computers, Fins, Regs etc etc etc, and at the end gracefully took my money! To say he did a stupid deal on pricing is an understatement... ok I spent US$1800 on gear, but the discount I got was just incredible! :D

However, it gets better. I got back to Oz and realised that I 1) got the wrong computer for my boss (he wanted an Atmos wrist and I got him a console) and b) forgot to get my Aeris download cable. A quick call to Larry and he sends me out the right computer and the cable, and does not charge me for the cable! NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL A DEAL! :icon82:

All this time Joe was out the back unblocking the toilet :flush: man, does he get all the good jobs!

Anyway, a big thankyou to Larry and the crew, could not have asked for better service and I recommend Scubatoys to every single diver I meet. :yelclap:

the_bandit:
ok I spent US$1800 on gear, but the discount I got was just incredible! :D
And this guy says he doesn't try to sell anyone on anything :D

Back
Top Bottom