Big thanks to all DIR divers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LSanchez

Reaction score
I'm a newbie to scuba diving and decided after much research that DIR is the way I want to dive and configure my gear. I just want to thank the DIR crowd here for all the honest answers and opinions. Scuba in general can be very intimidating and something as niched as DIR can be even more intimidating. Your professionalism over-shadows all the troll's BS and has encourged me to follow your example even more.

So, thanks again for your help and future help!
Louis

LSanchez:
I'm a newbie to scuba diving and decided after much research that DIR is the way I want to dive and configure my gear. I just want to thank the DIR crowd here for all the honest answers and opinions. Scuba in general can be very intimidating and something as niched as DIR can be even more intimidating. Your professionalism over-shadows all the troll's BS and has encourged me to follow your example even more.

Louis

Welcome to the dark side. This has made me a lot better diver and raised my bar for goal setting in my diving.

LSanchez:

Louis

A post like this makes the effort worthwhile.

I dont think that everyone *should* dive DIR, but I do think that everyone should be given the *option* to make an informed decision on what's right for them.

I know that my diving experiences would not have been nearly as rich if someone hadn't taken the time to introduce me to new ways of doing things.

Enjoy the experience, and remember that a trip is often more about the journey than the destination.

LSanchez:

Louis

How refreshing!

The Kool-aid stand is open.

Welcome!

LSanchez:

Louis

Anytime you wanna come to dive with some DIR types, we're always here. Arnaud and I will be on Cat this Sunday. We're there often. Feel free to PM me anytime and we'll get together.

Welcome to the collective.

Ken

detroit diver:
The Kool-aid stand is open.

What flavor would you like? : )

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom