Big Thanks from Down Under

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dataquatics

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Last week I had the chance to spend a single day diving in Oahu, before heading back to Australia at the tail end of a 20 day USA trip. Having never been to Hawaii before, I was a little anxious as to choosing a dive operator for my only available day, as I wouldn't have a chance for a "make-up dive" if it was not good.
Fortunately, I chose Waikiki Dive Centre (and Sean from ReefPirates) to look after this lone Aussie diver. Great choice !!! All the team were so helpful and friendly. Pick-up was right on time, gear was ready and waiting, boat was not crowded, and all run both personally and professionally. I have absolutely no hesitation in planning any return dives in Oahu with them, as well as recommending them to anyone here looking for a reliable friendly operator.
Dive conditions were good, with good viz and plenty to see.
Thanks to all of you who helped in a big way to make my Hawaiian stop-over super worthwhile.

Cheers & Beers from Down Under,

Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom