Big Eyes prescription lenses -- free to a good home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DallasNewbie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a pair of prescription lenses for a Cressi Big Eyes mask that I no longer need, since I had LASIK. Left is -2, Right is -2.5. Since I have no use for them, and I've learned so much from this board, I figured I'd give something back. Post if you can use one or both of these. First person who can use both lenses gets 'em. If no one needs both, I will split them up.

How do you like the Lasik surgery results?
When was it performed? Any complications? How quickly were you able to go back to diving?
Sorry for all the questions but I was considering it myself. :wink:

I could use them!
That's my script reversed!
2 right, 2.5 left

DallasNewbie:
I have a pair of prescription lenses for a Cressi Big Eyes mask that I no longer need, since I had LASIK. Left is -2, Right is -2.5. Since I have no use for them, and I've learned so much from this board, I figured I'd give something back. Post if you can use one or both of these. First person who can use both lenses gets 'em. If no one needs both, I will split them up.

Seawolf beat me to the goods...but according to my last eye exam I have the same prescription. My X-vision gives me fits with leaking...maybe a Big Eyes would fit better :crafty:

Sean

Seawolf, the lenses aren't reversable, but I don't think the .5 will make much of a difference, so if you PM me your address, they're yours.

aquaoren, I had the surgery 6 weeks ago. I am very happy with the result, but although my vision is 20/20, it is not quite as good as I could see with glasses. I do still see small halos at night, but that should go away as my eyes continue to heal. My surgeon told me to wait at least two weeks before diving, and that the main concerns are infection or dislodging the flap from rubbing.

Sprange, I haven't heard from Deepseawolf, so if you want the lenses, PM me your mailing address.

I could use them, that is really nice of you by the way. I already use big eyes so if you want me to send mine in return I will.

DallasNewbie:

They finally arrived (although the box looks like it was submerged for a few weeks)! They'll be put to good use starting tomorrow...goodbye X-flood. Thanks again!!

Sean

Back
Top Bottom