Big dallas texas scuba sale!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SORRY FOLKS.. I have now listed some of the inventory. I have accumulated alot of gear, and looking back, realize my original post was somewhat vague. Hope this helps. Prices will be very low, as I am limited in the room I will have to pack what I am keeping. If you can make it, I know it will be well worth your time! Thanks!

PS: You guys with comments.. .coming from New Jersey?? LOL

I'm in Dallas twice/month so yes, it was entirely possible.
Also, posting to an international forum for selling gear where online sales represent *probably* all of the posts, we sort of guessed you'd be doing some online selling.
Too bad for us as it seems there were probably some good deals to be had and the local ones will get them. good luck.

LIVE Anywhere Near Dallas??
I'M SELLING ALL MY INVENTORY OF DIVE GEAR AND MORE! MOVING TO THE OCEAN!!!:D
Thursday, September 10th 10-5; Friday 9/11 - 9-5, and Saturday 9/12th 9-5 ONLY..
EVERYTHING is for sale! TANKS, BCDs, New & Used Regs w/Gauge Consoles, Masks, booties, knives, gloves, weights, weightbelts, new exposure suits (full & shorty) compasses, 1st & 2nd stages, octo's, new reef fish ID books, and much much more! MOST of the gear is NeW or very gently used (student gear for pool instruction).
Tanks are 80's and 60's. Everything priced to sell!! This MSDT is selling out and moving from Texas.. so come and get it!
(Also for sale is everthing in the house from my travels all over the world- even the house is for sale)

TELL YOUR DIVER FRIENDS!!!

Come find a SPECIAL item you just GOT TO HAVE!
All Priced to sell over these three days!!!
Special good Kharma and Ocean Mojo included with every purchase!

3234 Cross Timbers Lane,
Garland, TX 75044
Map quest it! It's easy to get to, easy to find, and will be hard to forget!

Hugs:kiss2:
Wendy

"Live the Life you Love -
Love the Life you Live!"
Had LOTS of traffic today! Still lots of goodies to sell! Hope y'all can make it by!

Cheers!

Still have some dive inventory left! All items 50% off already low clearance prices.
Today is the last day.
Alum. 80's are drastically reduced... regs, bcds, etc.
Probably worth a visit ... this is the last day!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom