Big Boy 4x Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM95

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Like new. Pinnacle Freedom II front entry drysuit size 4X. less than 6 months old. Worn one time for a test dive, neck/wrist seals uncut. Comes with hose, hood, suspenders and bag. Size 13 soft boots. $1000 new. Will sell for $650 shipping included. Will fit someone up to 6'7, 300lbs, 52" chest and 45" waist. Its a great suit. :D I'm getting a custom suit so this is a deal for someone looking for a nice drysuit.

Last edited:
Bump for this suit - I know DM95 personally & this suit is brand spanking new (sans 1 dive for a total of approx 20 minutes).

Where are you going to get a brand new Pinnacle drysuit for this price???? This is a STEAL....

.....and I am not just saying this to make a sale either (LOL).

No big guys out there needing a great drysuit?

$625 shipped......

$625 shipped......

Good Lord Man - you are practically GIVING it away.

Please someone - buy this (for all intents & purposes) new Pinnacle drysuit from this madman before he goes completely off the deep-end...

Only you can help stop his downward spiral to insanity - you may even be able to write it off on your taxes as a "charitable contribution" (LMAO)

SOLD! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom