Closed Big Blue VTL3500P Dive/Video/Photo Light

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crazyqban67

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello, up for sale is a Big Blue VTL3500P Dive/Photo/Video 3500 Lumen Light. It comes with everything that came with it when I purchased it new. I have moved on to a different light system and this is your chance to pick up a great light in great condition at a great price. $225 includes shipping. Please add 3% if using PayPal. Thanks for looking.

Sergio

Attachments

• IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0257.jpg
    IMG_0257.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0258.jpg
    IMG_0258.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 166
Hi is this still for sale and if so, does it come with a ball mount? Many thanks.

Hi Matty, yes it is still available. Comes with everything that originally came with it including the ball head attachment.

Sergio

I live and work in the Caribbean so this would need to be sent to our shipping agent in Medley, Florida. It appears from the pics to have quite a bit of wear, would you be open to an offer of $150? Cheers.

The light is actually just a few months old. It got some scratches on the finish from a cave dive in North Florida, The best I can do is $200.

I have one of these and they are great lights. And Big Blue has great customer service. The ONLY thing about them is the finish does scratch fairly easily. Mine looked like this after only a few dives, even non cave dives, and even if you bought a new one, it would look like this soon enough. Doesn't affect the function.

Thank you for the information, I appreciate the light is in full working order. As I said, as I live in the Caribbean, this would be sent to our shipping agent in Florida, I would then be subject to random and expensive import charges, hence my low offer. Sorry, I can't so better :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom