Beuchat Regulator Blowout from 123Scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

123Scuba.com

Reaction score
Time to make room in the warehouse again so I’m blowing out Beuchat Regulators at deep deep discount ScubaBoard Member pricing… These regs are complete, new first and second stage combos. Rebuild Kits are also available. First come first serve and when they’re gone they’re gone…

Beuchat VX40 (Yoke or DIN) - Reg Price: $275 / SB Member Price - $164.58
Beuchat VX80 (DIN only) - Reg Price: $298 / SB Member Price -$155.30
Beuchat VX80 Iceberg (DIN only) - Reg Price: $419 / SB Member Price -$175.80
Beuchat VX100 (Yoke or DIN) - Reg Price: $549 / SB Member Price -$223.64
Beuchat VX200 (Yoke or DIN) - Reg Price: $599 / SB Member Price -$248.50
Beuchat VS2 Pony Reg (DIN) - Reg Price: $189 / SB Member Price -$98.00
Beuchat VX10 Nitrox (DIN) - Reg Price: $569/ SB Member Price -$188.03
Beucaht VS3 Club (Yoke or DIN) - Reg Price: $249 / SB Member Price -$116.11
Beuchat VS3 Club Nitrox (DIN) - Reg Price: $289 / SB Member Price -$120.22

I also have Beuchat VS Octos for $60 each!

Just give me a call Toll Free @ 800.766.6090 (or PM or email me) with any questions and to order. Thank you as always for all the great support. I truly appreciate your business! :D

PM sent

Are the VX200 the same as the Dive-Rite Hurricane regs? Are service kits interchangeable between the two?

I found this: Dive Rite Hurricane Regulator - DIVE Regs

When the Hurricane regulator arrived at DIVE's test centre it looked vaguely familiar - it is very similar to the Beuchat VX200. Sea & Sea, the UK distributor for Dive Rite which makes the regulator confirmed that it came from the South of France but says that it has been tweaked to Dive Rite's specifications. An ANSTI test confirmed that the Dive Rite valve's interstage pressure on the surface is higher than the Beuchat by approximately 2 bar. As for the work of breathing, both regulators are very similar and both had a maximum operating depth of 76m on air before the EN250 standard was exceeded.

Of course the important question, which is not answered, is whether or not the service kits are interchangeable between the two.

Man I wish I had not just bought my regulator. I have almost convinced myself that I need a backup regulator :)

Back
Top Bottom