best price for dui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howdy,

I live in the Los Angeles area and there is a local dealer that will sell the DUI trilaminate for a lot lower than anybody else I have seen but still around the $2000+ US dollar range (please PM me for those details).
Since you are in Canada, are you better off getting a Bare suit?
Bare suits seem to be a little more than half the price of DUI suits (60% or so from my experience).
Lastly, DUI recently acquired OMS. If you go to the Dive Gear Express website, they list an OMS drysuit (trilaminate) off the shelf size for $1699 US dollars.
In case you are like me and in between sizes, you may want to call and see if some modifications can be made since the suits are special order and made after ordering, anyway.
The website claims it is made by DUI (yes, since OMS and DUI are the same company, now) and it has the zip seals on the wrists and neck. I am unclear as to what factory it is made at or if OMS had suit made by DUI in the past(or not?).:confused:
Good luck.

hi

any store to get the best price for a dui

thanks

Last edited:
hi

any store to get the best price for a dui

thanks
The best prices I've ever seen are at Adirondack Scuba in Ballston Spa, about 30 minutes south of Lake George. John works with DUI all the time at their Demo Days, so he knows the product line and how to measure if you need a custom suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom