best price for dui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check their size charts first - if you're a standard size, you'll have more options and can shop around. If you need a custom size, it may be beneficial to have a local shop measure you, since they can deal with sending the suit back to DUI if it comes back not fitting correctly.

Best price and DUI usually don't go together. They are very proud of their suits and the price reflects it. If you are price conscious there are many other brands that offer more bang for the buck and may be more dependable.

Best price and DUI usually don't go together. They are very proud of their suits and the price reflects it. If you are price conscious there are many other brands that offer more bang for the buck and may be more dependable.

Of course that's kind of a silly statement. The "best price on a DUI" is the best price for which one can purchase a DUI suit.

If the OP said "where can I get a DUI at the same price as a low-end BARE suit" that'd be a different story.

As I used to tell clients who wanted to negotiate agency fees "I'll give you a great price on a Mercedes... but I won't give you a Chevy price on a Mercedes."

---------- Post added August 10th, 2015 at 04:53 PM ----------

Check their size charts first - if you're a standard size, you'll have more options and can shop around.

You really need to try them on. According to the DUI size charts I'm several inches too tall for the off-the-rack TLS-350 "Large" suit that fits me like a glove.

Of course that's kind of a silly statement. The "best price on a DUI" is the best price for which one can purchase a DUI suit.

If the OP said "where can I get a DUI at the same price as a low-end BARE suit" that'd be a different story.

As I used to tell clients who wanted to negotiate agency fees "I'll give you a great price on a Mercedes... but I won't give you a Chevy price on a Mercedes."

You really need to try them on. According to the DUI size charts I'm several inches too tall for the off-the-rack TLS-350 "Large" suit that fits me like a glove.

problem is often store have very few size and model

i tried to find a store who have some size in dui and usia in ontario or usa near the border... nothing.

Reactions: RJP
Working with someone who knows how to fit and measure for drysuits and will support you when the custom suit comes in wrong is worth a few bucks extra. I've found the hard way that buying drysuits from a place that doesn't sell a lot of drysuits is asking for trouble. Getting a suit at a great price may not prove to be the bargain it seemed when, for example, you realize later you can't actually reach your valves with all the needed undergarments on.

The value in a proper fitting suit is critical and therefore I also recommend buying through a shop that can messure you to ensure a tailored fit. The challenge I faced was that intially I used less thermals and once I added more thermals the suit was restrictive and not fitting great. The same holds true when you gain or loose weight and this is something you need to consider. I know of a couple of drysuit owners owning suits that dont fit proper anymore due to the points mentioned.

Lastly, be ready to sell a kidney and some of the children to fund your suit.

No not silly at all. I did not say a low-end BARE suit, I was just pointing out that there are other manufacturers that give more bang for the buck with equal to better quality construction. In the op's post he is looking for the best price on a DUI which tells me he is a price conscious shopper. I thought I would just point out that DUI is not the do all end all of drysuits. My dog is staring at me with a ball in her mouth, so now I will go play with her and be "silly".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom