best places to buy HP100 of hp119

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scotttyd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am curious to see if anyone knows of any current good deals on HP100 or HP199's for sale (used or new)

Try diveriteexpress.com
I will own a 119 this weekend. My cousin bought one back in November paid 350 with shipping and is selling it to me for a slightly cheaper price due to his fridge dying on him. I looked last week and it looks like they have bumped up the price for 119's since. Im not sure how they compare to other places now but according to my cousin he searched high and low and at the time they had the best deal he could find (new).

I got my HP100 at Sports Chalet for $250. I'm an "action pass" member, their rewards club. They sent out a 25% off of any one item coupon just before Christmas and tanks weren't excluded.

David

I got my HP100 at Sports Chalet for $250. I'm an "action pass" member, their rewards club. They sent out a 25% off of any one item coupon just before Christmas and tanks weren't excluded.

David

:D

It might be only for Californian, not others... It was a good deal though.. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom