Best place for IDC on Caribbean coast of CR or Bocas del Toro?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

agnieska

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone,

I'm a PADI and SDI Divemaster ready for the next step and was wondering if anyone has done the IDC in Bocas (VERY close to me in Caribe sur, CR) or elsewhere perhaps I don't know of a place on the caribbean side of CR? It takes 2 days to get to the west coast by bus, and I have a family to consider, so I'd rather stay closer to home. I email and call Bocas water sports, but they never reply or answer the phone!!

Also, I need to finish some TDI tech certifications I did elearning for- is there anywhere new doing that? Last I checked with headquarters they were trying to expand.

Thanks in advance!
A.

HI Agnieska,

we are the only CDC facility in Costa Rica and do regular IDC"s as a matter of fact we have one running right now. The next one starts June 10th.
Let me know if you have questions, we are located on the pacific which you will be able to reach by bus.
We are also a full PADI tec center, so if you are willing to cross over?
dive@richcoastdiving.com
Brenda

Back
Top Bottom