Best photo shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buleetu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hi all

i have ps 7 at the minute, im just wondering if the newer versions are better and if yes which is the best one, im sure i could get any of them for free from a bit torrent tracker so its just a matter of knowing which is best and then downloading it

thanks for the help guys

I have heard CS2 has an HDR function, but I have no experience with CS2 myself.

I use CS2 and see no reason to go to CS3 at this time. CS2 opens RAW and allows you to adjust in RAW and them open in Photo Shop!

CS3 with Lightroom and you will be SET!
CS3 does have hdr functionality but if thats your thing I would check out photomatix.

So you are looking to Pirate software, and wondering which version to Pirate? :D

Why not just download the latest version, because ultimately it works, and it has new features, and supports the latest cameras.

Or you can download them all, and decide for yourself. They are ALL better than PS7 IMO.

CS3 loads up much faster than CS2.....you will need Lightroom to process your photos (color, saturation, contrast, exposure) and CS3 to edit (watermarking, backscatter removal, better sharpening, etc). They work well together. Batch process in Lightroom, then send from within Lightroom to CS3 for editing. After edits are done, Lightroom will recognize the changes and update with new edited pic

ahh guys, any time i ask a question on this forum i always get an answer but the answer always makes me ask another few questions hahaha

thanks everyone ill have a go at cs3 and lightroom, ill let u know how i get along

Not necessarily. That can be done with Camera Raw which is included with CS3.

I should rephrase...you can use Lightroom to process your pictures as it seems much more user friendly to me especially when batch processing a lot of images. CS3 can of course do the same with camera RAW for each photo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom