Best P&S for $300?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can only tell you my experience. The SeaLife DC800 without strobes will fit right in your BC pocket. Takes great pictures and decent video. It has the sea mode, which means you don't need external filters. It will take up to 16GB SD cards. I use 4 and 8's in mine. You will never even fill a 4. The housing is small, durable and it all comes together. And it takes even great picks top side also. In my opinion its one of the better all around water cameras. I even take it on tubing trips with my son, and he doesn't have any problems working it. There is also a Sealife section here to get plenty of help and tips. And God forbid something goes wrong with the Camera, SeaLife is just simply Awesom to deal with. I had an issue on vacation in the Keys, and had bought the camera here in the Philadelphia area. They sent me to the closest dive shop who was a Sealife dealer, and had the shop swap out the camera for me. Saved my trip!

Good Luck!

might look @ the Canon A570IS...A few months ago could get camera & UW case both for about #300 ........see my sig for some shots taken with it.......

Back
Top Bottom