Best liveaboards in June or July?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan,

I've been waiting for over 2 years on this trip. My first taste of Indonesia was just before COVID. I came home and immediately booked another trip, that would have been Sept 2020, then it was Sept 2021, now we are trying a third time. Hopefully I get the charm this time.

I kind of knew the 2021 trip wouldn't happen when I got the perfect flights down to DPS. Just one of those, too good to be true things.

Dan,

I've been waiting for over 2 years on this trip. My first taste of Indonesia was just before COVID. I came home and immediately booked another trip, that would have been Sept 2020, then it was Sept 2021, now we are trying a third time. Hopefully I get the charm this time.

I kind of knew the 2021 trip wouldn't happen when I got the perfect flights down to DPS. Just one of those, too good to be true things.
Speaking of Mermaid Liveaboards, I just booked a trip to Raja Ampat on Mermaid2 in December 4-12. They have 7 spots just available after a group didn’t proceed with deposit in time. I took one spot. So, 6 more spots are available for grab. If anyone is interested in joining me on that trip, contact @aquabluegreg

Okay everything is finally settled! I'll be starting a new job in September and have 3 weeks off in between. Unfortunately/fortunately one of those weeks is already booked in Bonaire so I've spent the last few days figuring out where to go for 12ish days before I fly home and then fly out to Bonaire. I was almost set on Belize but then I read it's the rainy season there so now I'm settled on the Maldives since the boats are easily accessible from the airport. I'll get on the Emperor Explorer August 28th for 7 nights then probably do 3-4 nights at Bandos Resort as a chill beach time (doubt I'll do any diving but maybe).

Emperor Explorer's single supplement is only 50% and I think the boat is mostly empty according to their book now page if anyone is looking for a last minute trip or is a solo diver like me.

Back
Top Bottom