Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can check out Scandi divers resort which is based in Big La Laguna, Puerto galera, Philippines. We have a great house reef right in front of the resort which is great for snorkeling and diving. We have over forty rooms for every budget including family rooms. We are around 3 hours from Manila by van and boat.

www.facebook.com/scandidivers
www.scandidivers.com

You can see some of our marine life in this video here.

Apparently orca dive club in soma bay Hurghada is excellent. Possibly the best house reef in the world. (So say German dive mag taschen) they also have a kitesurfing school. I’m going for a few days in nov before getting on MY Blue. I’ll post a review. It’s apparently great for kids, breakers is the dive/surf hotel attached and there are other 5 star resorts where they pickup for free for dives. Expect the clientele to mainly be German/Austria/Swiss, but English too. I’d be interested to hear if anyone has been?

I would love to know what you think, I have just read this in Scuba diver magazine and my girlfriend and myself are planning a holiday to Egypt (she will complete her OW out there) so after reading that I was thinking of staying at the breakers....

I’ll
I would love to know what you think, I have just read this in Scuba diver magazine and my girlfriend and myself are planning a holiday to Egypt (she will complete her OW out there) so after reading that I was thinking of staying at the breakers....
post a reply when. I’m back late Nov.

Back
Top Bottom