Best global locations for rebreather diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GREAT photo! Shame about the vis though.:shakehead:

Which lens, if I may ask?
That one isn't my photo - it is Alex Dawson's (I should have credited him in my first post) - taken while diving with Faisal on one of the Red Sea Explorers liveaboards. From memory Alex uses a Nikon with a very wide angle Nikon lens.

Hi All,
if nobody mentioned it already (sorry I did not read the entire thread), south of France, Cavalaire sur Mer is a good location. Aldo Ferrucci, TDI instructor trainer has his headquarter and diving center there for (almost only) rebreather dives. He is instructor for several units (rEvo, Divesoft, JJ and others), so you can get support for your unit. O2, He and sorb are available. Several wrecks in the area. No problem for rebreather dives, as long as you have a valid and recent medical certification. I do not have a webpage link, but you find Aldo Ferrucci Rebreather Training on the major social media.
Beautiful town, dives and a great specialized support for this kind of dives.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom