Best exposure suit for warm water pollution diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guamjesse

Reaction score
Hafa Adai from Guam --- I need help in finding a warm water dry/exposure suit for diving in polluted waters, ie sewage outfalls. Suits need to be able to be decontaiminated (10% bleach??) for reuse. We maybe do this dive once or twice a year. Also need help in a full face mask for suit. Thanks in advance!

Guamjesse:
Hafa Adai from Guam --- I need help in finding a warm water dry/exposure suit for diving in polluted waters, ie sewage outfalls. Suits need to be able to be decontaiminated (10% bleach??) for reuse. We maybe do this dive once or twice a year. Also need help in a full face mask for suit. Thanks in advance!
The acceptable system for polluted water diving is a Viking dry suit with a Superlight neck dam and a Superlight helmet with the polluted water exhaust wiskers.

Guamjesse:
Hafa Adai from Guam --- I need help in finding a warm water dry/exposure suit for diving in polluted waters, ie sewage outfalls.

Are these dives for pleasure or work?

:D

if hes doing it 2 time a years sound like work there are more than viking whites shell works well as well but i would do the light weight helmet as well with a seal or a fill rubber head seal with a full face mask it seals on the rubber you only cut out eys and mouth leave the rest to seal on full face makse this is the cheapest if price is not an issue the viking with full helmet

Thanks for all the quick replys! Yes it is for work and I will contact the EPA dive team. You guys are great! I'll definitely post more here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom