Best Diving in Grand Cayman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Revid1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife and I are thinking about diving in GC during May. Where do you recommend staying? Thinking of staying for 4 or 5 nights. We stayed at the Westin several years ago, but would like a dive operation/lodging that caters to divers in a location that would rival Little Cayman. Suggestions? Thanks.

I would recommend Dive Tec/ Cobalt Coast Resort. Just got back from there a couple of weeks ago. The staff at both the hotel and dive op were top notch. The dive shop is about 20 feet from the hotel, and there is shore diving on site. The dive shop will support any type of diving you want to do and they are equipped as such.

Dive Tech/Cobalt Coast is great too. I guess it depends what specifically the OP liked about Little Cayman (and maybe where they stayed.)

Appreciate the replies. I have dove on the north wall several years ago, but nice to hear that the East wall is the place to be. I'll check out those two operations mentioned.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom