Best dive sites in Sipadan ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No such thing! 120 divers a day enter to Sipadan Marine Park?

It's TRUE and I have 3 witnessess who saw the same dang thing! It was the biggest Mola Mola any of us had ever seen! It was in May of last year at Barricuda Point....in deep water....away from the wall! Scared the heck out of all of us and poof*....it was gone! Wish we had gotten it on film but not quick enough on the draw! Very cool indeed!
Anybody done Phi Phi island in Thailand recently?
Susie

Awesome....you so lucky. I haven seen Mola Mola in sipadan yet..
Scuba Susie:
It's TRUE and I have 3 witnessess who saw the same dang thing! It was the biggest Mola Mola any of us had ever seen! It was in May of last year at Barricuda Point....in deep water....away from the wall! Scared the heck out of all of us and poof*....it was gone! Wish we had gotten it on film but not quick enough on the draw! Very cool indeed!
Anybody done Phi Phi island in Thailand recently?
Susie

Hmm, I would still count on seeing Mola Mola in Nusa Penida. The odds of seeing one in Sipadan is probably too low. But good for you Scuba Susie!

Good journey..:D
Batfish:
Well, I'm going to Phi Phi tomorrow, but not diving. Just a day trip with the family for sightseeing and lunch.

Batfish,

ME too..... Picture please
Jason

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom