Best Dive Log App for Mares Quad Air Bluelink (Bluetooth) on Android

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Samus

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am looking for the best android dive log app. Would like a free one but would be willing to pay for the right one as along as if it is not too expensive.

I am new to scuba diving and have the Mares Quad Air with a bluelink (bluetooth). I would need an app that can transfer the data directly from the dive computer. Prefer to be able to edit data as needed and add info such as marine life, gear, visibility, ect. Transferring the data to a PC for back up is preferred. Cloud storage would be nice but not a necessity.

I know there is a lot of threads on this and have tried downloading a couple (subsurface, divemate), but just wanted to get any ideas for our specific needs.

Thank you!

Try Subsurface. It’s free, open source. Desktop and mobile versions. You’ll have to see if your computer is supported, but it does handle many.

Lot of folks here love it.

Try Subsurface. It’s free, open source. Desktop and mobile versions. You’ll have to see if your computer is supported, but it does handle many.

Lot of folks here love it.
Thank you for the suggestion. It seems that my computer is only supported by the link cable, not the bluetooth. I only have Bluetooth though :(

I think the quad air is supported via Bluetooth. The site might not be updated with all supported computers. I'd either try or ask on the google group about support. I'm a happy Subsurface user, just not using the Quad Air.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom