Best Dive Conditions? Oct or Nov?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

armandowyomong

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Planning a dive trip to Belize. Can go between Oct 19 and Nov 16. When are conditions in water usually better? Thanks.

I just returned from a week there dove with Hugh parkeys dive connection. Their water is fantastic year around what u need to avoid us their rainy season. It rained and thundered three of my five days in the water. November is when their great weather begins I would chose the nov date for sure. Beautiful diving by the way and I was paying $95 per day for three tanks a day diving.

I agree - make it as late as possible. Another factor is that many businesses close for what they perceive to be the "slow season", and more people regard that to be October than November. Not just your dive operator but restaurants, bars, golf cart rental, etc. Make sure asap that your chosen hotel will in fact be open. Do you have anywhere in mind?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom