Best Burger on the Island???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Theres a place on 30 just south of the Xel-Ha light. It'll be on your left, a open building with kitchen to the left and seating to the right. Can't remember what it's called, though.

...where can one find the best Hamburger or Cheeseburger on the Island.

I've enjoyed the burgers at Rock n' Java... I doubt if they are the "best" on the island but are very good. If it's not too hot I like to sit outside, it's a great place to people watch.

They also have a veggie burger there too for those who don't eat meat.

Eating a cheeseburger while in Cozumel would make "most" burgers good.... But, I have tried a few while there that wasnt very good but the setting made up for it. I really enjoyed the "Cheeseburger in Paradise" at Margaritaville!! It was served just like the song.

McDonald's :D Seriously, that is one thing I don't have a recommendation for. I would say that Cozumel is not the home of the all - American best burger and I don't seek them out...so it's a tough question. When I am craving a really good burger...we cook them at home.

Don't forget about Burger Doodle, they are closer to the water anyway.......

The Money Bar is located between Presidente and Fiesta Americana. We recently stayed at FA and walked down to The Money Bar. It was a great little place with good service and also great guacamole!

The best burgers in Cozumel you van find at Le Chef and The Moneybar.
Trust me I have tried them and they are great!

Enjoy Cozumel and your burger!

Karen

Dive Choice Mexico - adventures in diving in Mexico: Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Cenotes, Holbox

While I don't go to Cozumel to eat burgers or pizza I would agree with Le Chef! My daughter had one there and it was wonderful.

Le Chef also had a great chicken ceasar pizza.

When we were in the mood for a good burgee, we used to go to the Hard Rock.

Last year I had a pretty tasty "Cheeseburger in paradise" at Capt. Buffet's Margaritaville, but that's probably the first burger I've had down there in several years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom