Best 3 window mask with a purge valve?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jo8243

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking for opinions on the best 3 window mask with a purge valve?

And don't say "one that fits you". :)

Thanks

I used to use a scubapro trivent that i liked alot. Huge sight window. I am not sure they still make them though.

We've had the best luck with the Panoramic Purge Mask. I can't wear the thing because my nose is too big, and the single pane up has the bridge of my nose hitting the frame. I do better with the 4 window version.

scubatoys:
We've had the best luck with the Panoramic Purge Mask. I can't wear the thing because my nose is too big, and the single pane up has the bridge of my nose hitting the frame. I do better with the 4 window version.
What do you wear Larry? I have the same problem.

Don't know if it is the best but I use a Ocean Master Z3. High on the volume but I think you are going to have that with a side window mask.

wedivebc:
What do you wear Larry? I have the same problem.

The only mask I've found that I love for my big nose... is the Tusa Splendive IV. Plenty of room so it doesn't hit the bridge of my nose.

Of course this is not a purge mask... I'm also not a fan of purges for diving. Good for snorkeling, but I don't like them for diving.

There seems to me few masks made for people with normal sized noses. I use the aqualung look but I am told they are discontinued so I am looking for a replacement. Purge and side windows are not high on my list of requirements just need one that fits. Even the cressi big eyes seems to be made for button nosed mutants :wink:

I am having same promblem have hum big nose , wide face and round not too many mask's out there designed for bigger faces now day's, wish they would use me for model and make a big person mask , I used to have scuba pro trivent but not made anymore !!! oh I still like a purge mask but even one that wont leak on my face be good !!!!

Back
Top Bottom