Beqa, Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AZFlyingDiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Next month will be one year ago that I visited and dived Beqa Lagoon, Fiji. It's also where I did the OW portion of my Rescue. I'm planning a return trip for next year, so I revisited the pics I took - then thought I'd share them here. Hope you enjoy :)

Click here for the album.

The link opens to a Facebook album that has a narrative. For viewing the pics in "slideshow" fashion, just click on the first (or any) pic and you can page forward and back by clicking on "Next" or "Prev" (upper right corner).

-Tony (AZFlyingDiver)

Sigh, reminds me of my trip to BLR in 2007. You can see some of my pics by clicking on my "photos" link in the left hand pane. We are retruning for another 10 days this Jul!!!!! I can't wait to get back. The resort is beautiful, the people were great, and the diving was superb.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Bill

I cant wait to go in August. We are having an Underwater Imaging Festival there with tons of new toys!!

Back
Top Bottom