Beneath the Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buoyant1, My wife Susanne and I can't wait to join in and visit with our East Coast friends... and make new friendships. I bet it will be packed.

Buoyant1, My wife Susanne and I can't wait to join in and visit with our East Coast friends... and make new friendships. I bet it will be packed.

It always is!!! You'll enjoy it! Just make sure you take advantage of some of the seminars they offer! LOTS of great info from great speakers!

Might??? :letsparty:

Your arse better be there to say hello to me!!! :D

Just like the past TWO years! :wink: (except you didn't remember that I first met you TWO years ago) :rofl3:

Just like the past TWO years! :wink: (except you didn't remember that I first met you TWO years ago) :rofl3:

The point here is I REMEMBERED I met you, and I still chose to associate with ya. :shocked2::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Enough hijacking of this BTS thread, who else is coming to BTS and who else is gonna stop by the ScubaBoard booth????

Back
Top Bottom