Ben DOR part 2 - Dec29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wershwie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ben needs another Anilao fix :wink: So we're heading out to Mayumi Resort tomorrow!

Anyone up for another DOR? Ben's bringing a van and aside from the driver, there's just 3 of us in there so far, so we can still take on passengers.

We'll meet up in Alabang by 5am. Exact place will be confirmed later today.

So, who's free? :)

Hmmm... guess noone's free, eh? :( Anyhoo, feel free to text me (09189257532) if you can come along!

We had a great time yesterday... Dove Cathedral, Sepok and Daryl Laot. We ran a bit long so it was a dark ascent on the last dive. I miss my cannister light. The current at Sepok was fun though... who needs a scooter when you get the same effect in the current roller coaster ride.

Pictures to follow. Silly broadband mobile is soooo slow.

Anyone for part 3? ;P

Seriously txt me if anyone is going or want to make a day trip. I have a van so we can fill that up.

We had a great time yesterday... Dove Cathedral, Sepok and Daryl Laot. We ran a bit long so it was a dark ascent on the last dive. I miss my cannister light. The current at Sepok was fun though... who needs a scooter when you get the same effect in the current roller coaster ride.

Pictures to follow. Silly broadband mobile is soooo slow.

Anyone for part 3? ;P

Seriously txt me if anyone is going or want to make a day trip. I have a van so we can fill that up.
Because Ben, a scooter going with the current that strong is like riding a F/A-18 Super Hornet in full afterburner. . . !!!:shocked2: (Go to Tech Asia in PG and rent one; have Sam Collett take you through the Canyons, or Blackfish Corner at Verde Island)

Because Ben, a scooter going with the current that strong is like riding a F/A-18 Super Hornet in full afterburner. . . !!!:shocked2: (Go to Tech Asia in PG and rent one; have Sam Collett take you through the Canyons, or Blackfish Corner at Verde Island)

I told Ben that wasn't even much current yet, but it was definitely fun to ride! Wheeeeeh! :D And yeah, Canyons and Verde Island are highly recommended! Wow... Now I miss Galera...

Anyhoo, juuuuuust in case...

I'll be diving with my usual buddy this weekend in Anilao! Haha ;P Her 2 colleagues + 2 other divers booked at the resort will be joining the dives. I have 3 colleagues coming over for a day trip on Saturday.

You guys are most welcome to come along, even just for a day trip! On Sunday we'll only be doing 2 dives early in the day coz we're looking to head back to Manila by noon, so best if you come on Sat so we can max out the day.

Lemme know so we can get another boat if necessary :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom