Belize "surf and turf" trip advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ditto on diving, but I'll add what we found to be one of the coolest experiences ever-- the cave tubing when we stayed at Jaguar Paw. Stunningly beautiful. Could have done it over and over. The digs there are 1st class and way beyond what I ever expected in an excellent jungle setting. Check 'em out on the web. Jaguar Paw was a great way to wrap up a week at AC with friends who'd bought themselves a job, running the San Pedro Sun newspaper. I'm flirting with going back the 2nd week of June, but am wondering if the AC area diving will keep me occupied/satisfied for a full week. When there last, I only got 2 days of diving before a hurricane skirted us and blew us out. What I did see was just dandy, and I like what I'm reading here about the full-day Blue Hole trip with its 2 "other" dives on the way back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom