Belize Planning, Please Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Strongly recommend Turneffe Island Resort (Belize Fishing & Diving Resorts | Turneffe Island Resort | Vacation in Belize). My wife & I just returned from a fantastic 10-day scuba diving vacation at the resort, which is located just inside the southern end of the Turneffe Atoll.  The resort is beautiful, rooms are very comfortable, food is excellent, staff is friendly ... and the diving is superb!  We liked it so much that we are returning this December with our 15 y/o daughter.  

Did you dive the Elbow between Friday the 27 and Sunday 29 Aug? Just south of the southern most mooring was a HUGE school of cubera snappers...again. They were there 5 days after the last full moon too, on July 31 and Aug 1. Thousands. Plus a big school of dog snappers, some muttons cruising around the perimeter, a school of permit and some horse eye jacks. You won't find that much fish in a single spot anywhere else on the planet....except maybe the oil rigs in the gulf (so I"m told)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom