Belize or Roatan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We suggest Fantasy Island resort on Roatan also. It has a nice pool and beach, well appointed rooms and good food. You can dive 3 boat dives a day and all the shore dives you want on one of there packages and the prices are hard to beat for what you get.
Though Roatan has very nice diving we do believe Belize is better but you will be paying more and there is more non-diving things to do in areas such as Placentia:D COLOR]

Maybe a bit late in responding, but I recently stayed at and dove with Barefoot Cay Divers on Roatan. My wife is a non-diver (exercise-induced asthma) and she loved the resort. It is VERY exclusive....maybe a little pricey, but well-worth the cost. And the diving crew were outstanding. Small groups, a lot of attention and a lot of extra little touches....it was valet diving. I've lived and worked scuba abroad and this place certainly impressed me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom