Belize or Bonaire or Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I recently went through this same ordeal of trying to figure out what Carib destination I wanted to escape to.

What ended up helping me to decide was looking at flights to the destinations from my city.
Some of the Carib destinations take 30 or 36 hours total to arrive to.....ugh.
In that amount of time (or even less) you can get to Indonesia!!!!!

Another wonderful SB member turned me on to this website to look at flights.

Matrix - ITA Software

Good luck with your planning :)

Last edited:
we need a bit more information about you...

how many dives per day do you want to do?
do you like boat dives or shore dives?
do you want to do 2 dives in the am, then do other activities in the afternoon?
are you going alone or with another diver?
what type of hotel/resort are you looking for? luxury? Holiday Inn? rustic?
what is your price range?
what do you want to see? big fish? macro?
do you shoot photos?

robin:D

you will get more responses and information if you answer some of my questions. I am not being nosy, just trying to help you.

robin:D

Curacao.

Because of the more than 100 diving sites. Check our sister website : www,curacaoduikmagazine.com (click US flag on homepage) for short site descriptions.

Kind regards

Karel

I have been diving around the Caribbean for 12 years. My favorite all time place is Bonaire. We stay at DenLamn condos, right on Barri Reef. Shore diving is the way to go...We rent a truck and hit all of the major dive sites...We usually stay 10 days to 3 weeks....great resturents to eat at. Most of the divers that have gone there often like Den Laman. Their efficientcy rent for about $100 per night...just check out their web site. I f you don't want to rent a car if you stay a
den Laman there is a beautiful dock to do a giant stride into...Boat diving is avaliable if you prefer to dive with a dive master...tc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom