Trip Report Belize on the Aggressor IV April 9-16, 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, maybe better late than never. I fell far behind in downloading my photos. Here are some photos of my visit to Lamanai and my week on the Belize Aggressor IV

Lamanai Landing Hotel on the lake
1664922174709.png

View from my balcony
1664922197665.png

Sign on my balcony :)
1664922221489.png

1664922290730.png

Belize New River
1664922398517.png

1664922423033.png

1664922441681.png

Howler Monkey
1664922471651.png

Mask Temple
1664922513574.png

High Temple
1664922541892.png

very nice

Thanks for the report. I'm considering booking for a week in late December 2024 and have never been on a liveaboard.

You mentioned that room 10 was the most spacious cabin you've had on a liveaboard. Did you get the impression that the other "twin" rooms were a bit smaller or had less storage despite the Aggressor website measuring them as the same? Did you like having your room right next to the dive deck?

Thanks for the report. I'm considering booking for a week in late December 2024 and have never been on a liveaboard.

You mentioned that room 10 was the most spacious cabin you've had on a liveaboard. Did you get the impression that the other "twin" rooms were a bit smaller or had less storage despite the Aggressor website measuring them as the same? Did you like having your room right next to the dive deck?
Hi @Dan G

I meant my room on the BA IV compared to all the rooms I had on other boats. I didn't see any of the other rooms on the BA IV. I imagine all the twin rooms are the same, spacious.

Since the Conception and Red Sea Aggressor I disasters, I have paid much more attention to safety on the liveaboards. You see that I addressed this topic in detail in my review. I chose room 10 because it was closest to the main exit to an outside deck.

One of the reasons I chose the BA IV over the BA III was the twin beds rather than bunks. I'm just too old to potentially be climbing up and down in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom