Belize in January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, both for certified divers and for instruction. Why not look at their website and approach them?

I did not see any scuba packages on the website-the reason I asked here

The place looks very inviting!

I thought they mentioned scuba but I haven't checked so I must be wrong. But I know I'm right about them providing scuba, as I've dived there several times and have indeed helped on instruction courses there. I'll mention it to them. And yes, the place IS very inviting!

Go to the website for Thatch Caye and click on the rates section. Scroll down and you will see scuba package rates and info for atoll trips. All three atolls are acessible from Thatch as well as daily dives on the main barrier reef.

yes, look in there rate sheet. Or better e mail them and they can design a scuba package for you.

I went in March and stayed at Ramones - GREAT - GREAT - GREAT!!!!

And Ambergris Caye does seem to be where its at in Belize.

What....are you kidding? You've obviously never been to Mullins River. :D

Keep me posted on who you go with and how it works out! I'm going on the same cruise in April and am currently looking at who to dive with. I never dive off the ships...they tend to charter with "cattle cars" and cancel if the wx isn't perfect! I've done two trips to Grand Cayman where the ship's dive was cancelled and mine was perfect!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom