Belize dives June 21-26 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool!! Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed watching it. Post more! :D

Any details? Camera, filters, depth etc? I am considering getting into the whole filming thing and could use all the advice available.

Nicely done! Do you have a list of the dive sites you were talking on?Where did your group stay on Caye Caulker? TIA

The video was shot on a go pro hero 3 black, 1080p 60fps. I have the go pro mounted on an old camera rig with 2 deep blue VLP2500 lights, I also have a backscatter filter setup using the URpro CY filter from SRP and for the close ups I have 2 10x diopters stacked. Depths of the videos vary between 30ft-120ft.

---------- Post added July 31st, 2015 at 11:59 AM ----------

We stayed with Colinda Cabana's on Caye Caulker. The accommodations were great. We dove with Belize Dive Service. The dive were Blue Hole, Half Moon Caye Wall and Aquarium (Half Moon Caye), Black Beauty and Mini Elbow (Turneffe Atoll North), Tres Cocos and Esmerelda (Ambergris), Amber Head and Sand Chutes [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]([/FONT]Turneffe Atoll).
Roughly in that order. The first day was 15 min off Caye Caulker but those were pretty uneventful dives.
Hope that helps.

Looked like some good stuff. I just got back from there myaelf. Great diving there. Thinking about posting my videos, not as good though

Thanks for show.

Back
Top Bottom