Belize Dive Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

av8er23

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I recently took in Belize and thought I would share them. I have more in my gallery but thought I would post a couple. I have some from Grand Cayman and Cozumel that will be posted soon. The pics were taken with either a Canon sd550 or 710IS.

Scott_Belize_Terrace_054_copy_Large_.jpg
[/IMG]

Scott_Belize_Terrace_077_copy_Large_.jpg
[/IMG]

Scott_Belize_Terrace_013_copy_Large_.jpg
[/IMG]

Scott_Belize_Chasbos_024_Large_.jpg
[/IMG]

Scott_Belize_Chasbos_015_Large_.jpg
[/IMG]

Jens_Belize_069_copy_Large_.jpg
[/IMG]

Jens_Belize_032_copy_Large_.jpg
[/IMG]

Jens_Belize_038_copy_Large_.jpg
[/IMG]

Scott_Belize_Chasbos_014_Large_.jpg
[/IMG]:14:

What dive shop did you use in Grand Caymans? I will be going there in Aug and is searching for a good dive operator for my dives.

Did you dive with Hugh Parkeys off of a cruise ship??? I dove there last year with them and in one of your pictures the DM looks exactly like the same guy we had...I cant remember his name...I think it was William Johnson or something... it that it??
IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_0998.JPG

av8er.... Yeah, when I saw your sponge, I thought.. HEY, I know that sponge... what a crack up to see the same thing taken twice. I even think I have a picture of that same eel as well... :rofl3:

I was on the Carnival Miracle in November... what a GREAT way to get in a few dive stops!!!

Fascinating what colours you get under water.

IMG_0998.JPG

Scott_Belize_Terrace_013_copy_Large_.jpg

I have to believe they are the same coral.

I am totally convinced those pics are of the same sponge. I was experimenting with my camera on this trip and taking about half of the pics with the UW mode and half with manual white balance. The one I took that shows the brilliant orange color was taken with the manual white balance set at that depth. It does do a great job allowing the bright colors to come out but I would like the photo to have that natural blue color of the water.

Any tips?

I totally agree that they are of the same sponge... I think its awesome how out of that whole big blue ocean, we end up with the exact same picture.

As for tips... I just used the underwater setting on the camera and then fixed the photos once I got back.

What ship were you guys on??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom