Belize City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm surprised to hear you say that. Imho, the whole country's a fantastic tourist destination with the exception of BZ City as discussed above. Great diving, interesting ruins, really cool jungles and on the whole very nice people with the added bonus that they all speak English, making communication with the locals a cinch.

Peter mentioned Altun-Ha. Not the best ruins in the country but still a quick tour is a great way to spend the morning if you have an afternoon flight out as it's only about 45 minutes or so from the airport.

I'm surprised to hear you say that. Imho, the whole country's a fantastic tourist destination with the exception of BZ City as discussed above. Great diving, interesting ruins, really cool jungles and on the whole very nice people with the added bonus that they all speak English, making communication with the locals a cinch.

Peter mentioned Altun-Ha. Not the best ruins in the country but still a quick tour is a great way to spend the morning if you have an afternoon flight out as it's only about 45 minutes or so from the airport.

i agree with this post 100%!

Back
Top Bottom