Belize Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rescue Diver68

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can anyone who has done this itinerary list the dive sites that you went too in BZE?
Pictures would be great too!

Sandbox, Half Moon Caye, 2 of a Kind, Silver Caves, Blue Hole, Painted Wall, Dos Cocos, Long Caye Wall, Tarpon Cave, Half Moon Wall, Quebrada. Usually two dives per site. I have some pictures in my SB gallery.

Rescue Diver68:
Can anyone who has done this itinerary list the dive sites that you went too in BZE?
Pictures would be great too!

November 2004

Lighthouse Reef-Long Caye-
Long Caye Wall
Silver Caves
Quedabra
Julie's Jungle

Lighthouse Reef-Half MoonCaye
Lighthouse Wall
Painted Wall
Blue Hole
Half Moon Wall
Chain Reef
Tarpon Cave

Turneffe Island - Amber Head

Two dives at each site in the AM. Three dives at each site (including night dive) in the PM. Two sites per day.

Check my gallery in about a week - I will upload some pics.

jakubson:
Here are two frame captures of a manta that I got with my 5050. The resolution is too small for the gallery to accept them.

Tech Admin was nice enough to change the resolution limit so Frame Captures from C5050's can be put into the gallery. So the manta shots are now in the belize album if you follow the above link.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom