Belize Aggressor III question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gangrel441

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok...this might be a silly one, but here goes.

We are packing for our departure to Belize, and Mrs. Gangrel was looking frantically for a travel clock that she likes to take with her. She likes this clock because the the numbers are LED, and therefore she can see the time if she wakes up in the middle of the night.

My hunch is that the berths on the Aggressor berths have alarm clocks, probably the normal LED style ones like you find in the typical hotel or resort room. If this is the case, then her fretting over finding her travel alarm is a moot topic.

Can anyone who has recently been on one of the Aggressor boats confirm or deny my theory here?

:scubadive

gangrel441:
Ok...this might be a silly one, but here goes.

We are packing for our departure to Belize, and Mrs. Gangrel was looking frantically for a travel clock that she likes to take with her. She likes this clock because the the numbers are LED, and therefore she can see the time if she wakes up in the middle of the night.

My hunch is that the berths on the Aggressor berths have alarm clocks, probably the normal LED style ones like you find in the typical hotel or resort room. If this is the case, then her fretting over finding her travel alarm is a moot topic.

Can anyone who has recently been on one of the Aggressor boats confirm or deny my theory here?

:scubadive
DENY!:)

The berths have power outlets and TV but no alarm clock. That is, unless one is built into the TV (i never looked.) I just use a cheap Casio watch alarm. I wear it all night, so if I want to look at the time at night, I just push the button.

Thanks guys....guess we'll just have to keep looking, then...

After 4 or 5 dives a day, I was usually asleep by 10:30 and awake in time for 7:00 am breakfast. It's kind of a shame to wake to an alarm clock on vacation.

vladimir:
After 4 or 5 dives a day, I was usually asleep by 10:30 and awake in time for 7:00 am breakfast. It's kind of a shame to wake to an alarm clock on vacation.
I hear ya, but I'm one of those guys that will not be able to sleep well, worrying that I will oversleep the next morning! Just setting the watch alarm lets me relax. I am ALWAYS awake before the alarm goes off - I just use it as a security blanket.

debersole:
I was on the Belize Agressor last June -- no alarm clocks. However, everything else about the boat was great!!!

I loved the fact of no alarm clocks, when I was there and asked the Dive Master what time we were going out, he said " Not early, around 9 or so. When you see the guys loading the boat come on out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom