Become a snorkeling ninja . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnN

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
LMAO

jm56pBoyYAyGbJ4dtNNlQvCBfhh-WFqkYY4cgS4AJ8ym3aZN0Yo9F9Y_erZziZxHimIC5uf3stEyrb  _OJP-H_RpkGw1Jil1s8J6P6pFF-ZqYWga9aPRNdgqic5JI1-VlW3IELVCAZl5zejkaxDgqtzuWWhcQbx6xypS6Jxw=s0-d-e1-ft

MSRP is "only" $164.99

[video=youtube_share;Bk57K4OGrAg]http://youtu.be/Bk57K4OGrAg?t=5[/video]

Reminds me of a slimmed down, higher tech looking...Teletubby. And I don't like Teletubbies.

That said, it would be interesting to try this thing.

Richard.

Reminds me of a slimmed down, higher tech looking...Teletubby. And I don't like Teletubbies.

That said, it would be interesting to try this thing.

Richard.

Well it does LOOK gay, I'll give you that.

You guys don't know nothing. This is the ultimate snorkel, ideal for general snorkeling or even freediving if you prefer.
WIN_20151212_170109.jpg

You guys don't know nothing. This is the ultimate snorkel, ideal for general snorkeling or even freediving if you prefer.
Maybe for recreational snorkeling; but for the technical snorkeler, nothing beats a rebreather snorkel!
Rebreather_snorkel1.jpg

View attachment 221052

Wow, I bet the little fins on the side make it easier to swim !

Wow, I bet the little fins on the side make it easier to swim !

You don't need no stinking mask strap with this one. Normally the drag pulls your mask to one side, but here it's pulling evenly on both sides keeping the mask in place. Just don't slow down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom