Beaver lake bluffs water temp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barberman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We are thinking about taking a trip to Beaver lake in the next couple weeks and was wondering if anyone could give an idea of the surface temp and temp at 1st thermocline?? Thanks!!

Dude, go the 14th and 15th!! (Sat/Sun)

Diver's Unlimited (DUI) will be having their Dry Suit rally that weekend. You can get fitted and take a test dive in a dry suit for $8-10 per day! All you need is a BC, weights, mask, fins (they have some if yours aren't big enough), and a tank.

No one has provided any BETA on Beaver Lake up to now. I think most of us are holding out for the DUI event.

For what it's worth I'll wager it's 20 feet vis and 65 F at the surface with 48 down deeper.

Could be wrong though.

Last may it was 20-30 feet (towards the end of may), and at the end of november last year it was 20-30 feet... so my guess, of course, would be 20-30 feet vis.

I was told by a local shop up here in KC that the surface temps were around 60-65 right now.

I know when we went in november, there was no noticable thermocline, and I went down to 95 feet (off the wall by the foundations).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom