Beast has now joined the 50's club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Beast used my C-5050 several times on this last trip, both UW and topside, and really liked it. After discussing the pro's and con's, we decided to go ahead and get him one while they are still available. We can wait on the housing and all the other bits he'll need. We can share mine....for a while! The C-4040 will be back-up for both of us if needed. Although I think it'll still be taken for a spin now and then....it's still a honey!

I know many think the C-5050 is too confusing for a beginner to start with but you should see some of the pics Beast got with it using the WA lens and P mode. I'll post them as soon as I get them in the albums.

After searching around online, and the recommendations I've read here on the board, I bought it at BuyDig.com for $429. That's $150 cheaper than I paid for mine about 8 months ago!

Cool... always good to have a backup and when Beast isn't using his 5050 you can use that as a backup :wink: how was your trip???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom