Beach diving in LBTS Monday, May 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kev7

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking to find someone to do some shore dives with tomorrow Mon the 29th ... i have dived LBTS before...if you want to plan something let me know i will be checking back throughout the day.....

Well, I'll be around! I've been so jealous of the divers out this weekend that I called the guy who gets the on call phone next & told him I'd be over tomorrow morning to drop it off..... :fruit:

You go girl!!

(ahem - get your little problem resolved??? Can I say "I told you so?")

Wish I would be out again tomorrow! Hubby wants some hubby time so I won't be in the water until Tuesday but it has been a glorious weekend!!

DIVER_11:
i'll be there tomorrow. what time you going?
I didnt really have a time picked out .. I just wanted to get some diving in... I will send a message with phone # to coordinate...Kevin

Hey,

I just made arrangements to pick up some gear this morning. What time are you going out? I'm in Miami Lakes and I have to stop for the gear so the soonest I could be there is probably 10 am.

Post back if anybody' there . . .

Many thanks to ReneeC & Marvel for a great day of diving.

It was nice to dive with Mike (diver_11) and son Josh. Hope you guys had a safe drive home.

The others did morning dives, I go there for a nooner. Viz: 20-25 Current: S fairly strong, we got a bit of a work out. Air: 86 H20: 82
Most notable fish was a Scorpion fish, very cool, Marvel spotted him or we probably would have swum right by. Lots of the usual other critters.

Decided to get a re-fill and go again :D

Went out about 3. Viz had decreased a bit 15-20. Current had slackened and switched directions. Temps were about the same. Tons of small fry in the nursery. Saw a different fish, about 5 in long, cylindrical body, deep reddish purple color. Holding himself in a hole with his fins. Very cool looking. Anybody know what that was? Also saw a skate, a couple of juvenile spotted drum fish, a juvenile damsel fish. Very nice dive.

Had a great day, thanks to all :cool1:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom