beach dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm looking for a dive buddy for a beach dive 7-23 where is anyone diving tomorrow.

Happy diving
John

Hi John,
I was thinking of doing a dive in laguna, at nine-ish,

John

I will be a Laguna Sea Sports about 10:00 and then heading to Crescent Bay most likley. I will be in the area at around 8:00 and may sneak in a dive before the rest of my group arrives.

If you did not go to Laguna Beach today, you did not miss anything.

pasley:
If you did not go to Laguna Beach today, you did not miss anything.
I read your report sorry it didn't work out. I'm going to try a dive in malibu with sandeater tomorrow your welcome to come.

Happy diving
John

JMdiver:
I read your report sorry it didn't work out. I'm going to try a dive in malibu with sandeater tomorrow your welcome to come.

Happy diving
John
I wish I had seen your post sooner I would have saved you a drive. I have dove the Malibu Road dive site many times and it is great, in fact, I am the one that got the Sandeaters diving it. But it is a south, southwest facing beach as is Laguna Beach and would not be the place to be on this past Sunday, as you found out.

I'm thinking of gonig to Catalina 8/7 for the day to dive the park get in 3 or 4 dives then head home. Anyone interested is welcome to join.

Happy Diving
John

JMdiver:
I'm thinking of gonig to Catalina 8/7 for the day to dive the park get in 3 or 4 dives then head home. Anyone interested is welcome to join.

Happy Diving
John

I'm there on the 6th, Cat Ex/LB - 6:15/6:00.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom