Beach Dive Sunday September 17, S. Broward

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Calling all beach divers! I am scheduling a beach dive for this coming Sunday, September 17, 8:00 a.m. Who wants to join me? I'm thinking Dania Beach for a change of pace but as always, I am open to suggestions! Who's in? Post here or e-mail me at debby.bradford at yahoo dot com. Hope to SEA you on Sunday!

Debby, I think I may be up for this one, would love to dive with you. You thinkin the jacks or the ledges? I'll let you know for sure tomorrow evening.

The ledges, I'm really not into the long walk to the jacks, and I need to be someplace at noon. That OK by you? I'm waiting on diving the jacks until they re-open the southern parking lot at John Lloyd.

Ledges are always fine with me... I'll only be doing 1 tank, so noon is just fine :) Again, I'll let you know for sure tomorrow evening, sorry for short notice.

OK, save my e-mail address somewhere in case the boards are unavailable.

It's 9:30 pm Saturday and nobody's confirmed, so apparently I am riding my bicycle for 40 miles tomorrow morning...y'all have a great day!

It's 9:30 pm Saturday and nobody's confirmed, so apparently I am riding my bicycle for 40 miles tomorrow morning...y'all have a great day!

SORRY!! So much came up, last night I had to go to dinner, didn't get back until late, than this morning I had to go pick up my new bike, and totally forgot about diving. Hope the ride was good :)

New bike? As in bicycle, or as in motorcycle?

You didn't go? I was wanting to go, but had other commitments. It looked beautiful out there this morning. sigh.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom