Beach dive, Broward, Sunday morning!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi buddies,
I really want to make a beach dive (or maybe two) on Sunday morning. I'd really like to be in the water by 8 a.m. I'll go anywhere in Broward where the parking allows us three hours. I'm always happy to dive Johnson Street but I'll happily go elsewhere.

So...who wants to beach dive Sunday morning? (August 20) Just post where you would like to dive...if that's Johnson Street, fine with me, if you want to dive elsewhere, that's good too as long as you have information about the parking. :blinking:

LET'S GO DIVING!!!!

I may be over that way this weekend, don't have anything booked yet but
I'll give ya a shout if I can make a sunday morning shore dive, Johnson
street would work for me if I make it over.

Hi, I got your phone message, if you're going to be on this coast call me back, and if not, let me know next time you're over here!

So, any other takers, or am I riding with my bicycle club tomorrow? :huh:

Oh well, no call backs, no postings, nobody wants to dive tomorrow. :(

I'll just have to ride my bicycle 40 miles instead. :)

I'll burn a whole lot of calories and get to hang out and chat with my bicycling buds. :)

I won't bring home fresh lobster. :(

Y'all, what night do you want to do a night dive this week...Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday? After that I'm out of town for a few days including the weekend. I want to get wet!!!! Let's go diving!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, for my schedule, it's Tuesday night or I can't go. I'm starting a new thread for it. If any of you want to dive a different evening, kindly start a new post. The water's warm, let's get wet!!

Debby, how did you do last Tue? I had dinner with firends on Thurs. and it was flat calm too =(

This Thursday is a possiblity for me again.

Wys.

Color me slow! I just saw this thread! Hope you enjoyed the bike ride.

Bummer, I would have gone too.

Dang, I would have loved to go diving. Are either of you available Tuesday night?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom