Beach Crabs in ScubaBoard newsletter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverrex

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I usually don't bother reading the ScubaBoard newsletter that is emailed to me. But this time I did and noticed two of the items mentioned were about the Beach Crabs! The first was about the SoCal Dive In. And the second was a link to the schedule with this description:

"What else is on the books for this busy, busy dive club? "

To me that is simply the best thing about the Beach Crabs - they dive a lot!
Thanks Rick and keep up all the good work!

Last edited:
I seen that. I was waiting to see who caught it first.

This is an honor. Thank you ScubaBoard.

Rick

Good job on getting noticed, except Rick, you gotta explain to ScubaBoard that the Beach Crabs are not a club, they're a dive scheduling group!

Good job on getting noticed, except Rick, you gotta explain to ScubaBoard that the Beach Crabs are not a club, they're a dive scheduling group!

:rofl3:

I know! along with clubs you have members, board members, meetings, and a lot of other things going on. Would there be time for diving?:D

Rex,

Thanks for point this out. I nearly missed the BC promotion.

Congratulations Rickster!

I love it, any given week I can find at LEAST 3 days of diving available to me!!!!

ScubaBoard is honored that the Beach Crabs have made us your home away from diving! Good stuff all around!

Thank you Pete! There is no other place for our surface interval. And thank you for all the support, it is deeply appreciated.

Rick

Last edited:
speaking of the newsletter, can someone email me the newsletter, please? I did not opt in for the newsletter... oops! My email is XXXX.

-Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom