Be a part of history...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
"Some of us have been cheating our booty's off in your lil contest and it is not working. Can you explain this?"

:rofl3:

Please explain to us how why our vote rigging is not working? Clearly evidence that you have rigged the vote!

I think there are sinister forces at work here...we're going backwards and Kalgoorlie is going forwards...I can't begin to explain Kalgoorlie to those who haven't been there, but it certainly wouldn't make my top ten list of places to go. I guess they do have gold, though...

Oh well, I'm still voting and we'll just see what happens LOL

Off to get married again today - see you all tomorrow afternoon or Sunday!

Hey! you changed your avatar :D...love a good black and white :wink:

Well just for the heck of it, I thought I would vote and see where we were at. Once I cast my vote however question marks came up instead of percentages. :confused:

H2Andy:
:rofl3:

Please explain to us how why our vote rigging is not working? Clearly evidence that you have rigged the vote!

Andy, did you ever ring them up?

Missdirected:
Well just for the heck of it, I thought I would vote and see where we were at. Once I cast my vote however question marks came up instead of percentages. :confused:
Yep, here too. I've noticed it's like that in every region. It's not just us.

Back
Top Bottom