Be a part of history...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maybe they've detected the surplus votes and are nullifying them

i've only voted twice per day (once home, once work). more than that i feel is... well... unbecoming of a DIR diver

(but Andy, you're not a DIR diver)

(shhh.... just get on with it)

It says one vote per state/territory - I am assuming this refers to the states we are voting on.... They certainly don't have a way of knowing a vote was received from FL, hence no more votes from that state, do they? If so, I want their computer guy :wink:

I've GOT IT

The Mods from SB are watching us and have reported us to the Monopoly Gods!
:rofl3:

exmouth 13%

kalgoorlie 23%

who the heck would choose kalgoorlie over exmouth!!

this has to be rigged

I just voted for you, but I'm sad to say, Exmouth is lagging behind (13.8% vs. 19.1-23.9%). I'll vote again after midnight.

13.8 to 23.9

13.9% - not looking good.

I say you need to raise awareness in your local community guys. We're not going to make it like this. Recruit some local kids to vote, I bet that's what you're up against anyway - a Kalgoorlie kid(s) with a mission and too much time on their hands allowing them to vote and delete cookies then vote again...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom