BC's Weekly Dive Sun June 8th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Everyone is invited to join us for our weekly dives! This week we will be diving at Nicholas Canyon.

Place: Nicholas Canyon
Time: 8:00am
Directions: Map
Nicholas Canyon is just south of Leo Carrillo State Beach. We will meet in the parking lot. If you get there before 9am, the parking is $2. After 9am it goes up to $6.

Please RSVP in the BC's Calender. This is very important if dive conditions, or site changes. Also check the post in the BC forum for changes, before heading out.

Thank you,
Rick

So..

Is anyone for sure making this dive before I drive way out there. I'm definitely planing on making this one if anyones gonna be there.

Not me im busy :D

So..

Is anyone for sure making this dive before I drive way out there. I'm definitely planing on making this one if anyones gonna be there.

Hey Nick, I was set to do this dive but something came up and I can't make it after all.Hopefully someone will be able to make the dive with you. Good luck.

Hey Rick, I appreciate it but I think I'm just gonna not show for this one. I think I'll just stay dry this weekend and save some money on gas.

Thanks anyways I really appreciate it.

Hey Nick, that is ok, I will see you on the next one.

Is anyone else going? Sam? I see you are on the calender.

Well, I will be there, if anyone decides to get wet.

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom