BCD's, hoses, jetfin, pony bracket, air2, misc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phishphood

Contributor
Reaction score
Scubapro Accent NT - Needs cam strap (1) but otherwise great condition. Weight-integrated with both pouches. Size is ~small/med --$30Seasoft Pro- Needs cam straps (2) and power inflator. Will install the Air2 listed below if you buy it. Weight-integrated, doesn't use pouches just the built in pockets with quick release. Special pocket for UK SL4 light (included) on a retractor. Status of the flashlight is unknown. Size is ~L/XL. Multiple D-rings and bolt-holes on the back for mounting doubles/backplate I guess if you wanted more weight there. --$302x 30" Air2 inflator hoses. --$8ea1x 30" standard low pressure hose with a screw-on Air2 inflator attachment --$101x ScubaPro Jet fin, size Large - $20 Yes, single fin. Regular straps. Yes, it's an SP Jet, not any other thing.1x Aqua Explorers pony bottle bracket. --$401x Transplate harness partial. Just the basics, doesn't have the belt buckle. I'd guess size L. Does have the sternum strap. --$20Akona 7mm gloves, size med. Good grip/texture on the palm. Still lots of life, just too small for my fat hands. --$10Scubapro Air2 Worked when last used. --$30 Will install for free on either BCD with purchase of both.Misc ~6' of 2" webbing, 16" of 1/2" tubed webbing. Some Spring strap mounts for fins with posts. Make an offer or request with purchase.Open to offers on everything, especially if buying multiples. Buyer pays shipping. Local pickup is fine, located in San Diego, CA area.

---------- Post added September 17th, 2015 at 11:18 AM ----------

Edit:
Ugh, please excuse the horrible formatting of the original post. Not sure why it came out like that. Here is how it should look. Pictures to follow later today. Again, all offers welcome!

Scubapro Accent NT - Needs cam strap (1) but otherwise great condition. Weight-integrated with both pouches. Size is ~small/med --$30

Seasoft Pro- Needs cam straps (2) and power inflator. Will install the Air2 listed below if you buy it. Weight-integrated, doesn't use pouches just the built in pockets with quick release. Special pocket for UK SL4 light (included) on a retractor. Status of the flashlight is unknown. Size is ~L/XL. Multiple D-rings and bolt-holes on the back for mounting doubles/backplate I guess if you wanted more weight there. --$30

2x 30" Air2 inflator hoses. --$8ea

1x 30" standard low pressure hose with a screw-on Air2 inflator attachment --$10

1x ScubaPro Jet fin, size Large - $20 Yes, single fin. Regular straps. Yes, it's an SP Jet, not any other
thing.

1x
Aqua Explorers pony bottle bracket. --$40

1x Transplate harness partial. Just the basics, doesn't have the belt buckle. I'd guess size L. Does have the sternum strap. --$20

Akona 7mm gloves, size med. Good grip/texture on the palm. Still lots of life, just too small for my fat hands. --$5

Scubapro Air2 Worked when last used. --$30 Will install for free on either BCD with purchase of
both.

Misc
~6' of 2" webbing, 16" of 1/2" tubed webbing. Some Spring strap mounts for fins with posts. Make an offer or request with purchase.Open to offers on everything, especially if buying multiples. Buyer pays shipping. Local pickup is fine, located in San Diego, CA area.

Pony bracket, harness, air 2 inflator, gloves still available. Everything else sold.

Oh, you sold the fin already. I was going to ask whether it was a left or right fin. :wink:

Actually I still have it! Just forgot to list it.

It's actually a right foot fin only, but if you ask reaaaal nice I'll convert it to a left foot fin. But it's a trade secret, can't tell you how to DIY. :wink:
Pony bracket still available! Buy it and get basically anything else that's left as long as it fits in the box.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom